Solution to the Pet Harnessing Problem
Irrespective of whether one has used a dog harness before, getting tangled up in the process is the common thing and happens easily. The desire to use a harness with the traditional collar is informed by the benefits associated with the harness, the main ones being the fact that the pet does not choke and the prevention of the leash from being tangled in the pet’s legs. Despite these major benefits, it is imperative that the harness is put on the right way to ensure one realizes these core benefits. The guidance below offers the ultimate solution to those who have experienced challenges in putting on how to put a dog harness on step by step or would like to purchase one but are hindered by the fact that does know how to put in on their dogs.
The types of harness covered in this article include
- Over-The-Head Harness
- Step-In Harness
Fitting Over-The-Head Harness
- With the loose harness, slide the pet’s head through the neck piece and consequently arrange the bottom straps to fit between the two front legs under the belly.
- To secure the harness, snap strap the buckles together
- Through the use of the adjustment points locates in the strap, ensure that the harness snug fits properly in the pet’s snug; ensuring it is loose enough for tow of your fingers to fit comfortably between the pet’s harness and pet at any point
Fitting Step-In Harness
- Unbuckle the harness and lay it flat while open on the ground. Once you ensure that the pet is standing over the opened harness, place the left palm in the left loop and the right pal, in the right hoop.
- In securing the harness, snap the buckles together, with the condition being that the selection of a comfortable harness is paramount for the pet.
- Via the use of the different adjustment points in the harness straps, ensure that the fastening is comfortable, with the rule being there should be enough space for your tow finger to run between the pet and the harness without any resistance.
Through the above description on how to put a dog harness on step by step, pet owners can decide on the type of harness to use especially now that it has been made easier. Observing these steps not only ensures that the pet finds the harness comfortable but also enhances safety for the pet especially when walking on the streets or even morning runs. The challenge has been resolved, once the initial fitting is done, it will be easy to remove the harness from time to time on your pet without additional adjustments.