Our Life’s Journey With Xena Lee and True Chews Dog Treats!

1. Laura says:

Such a cute dog. I don’t have one anymore but my son wants one so it won’t be long before we do and I will keep this info in mind!

2. Akamatra says:

Awww she’s such a cutie! We have two turtles and a cat – who I swear it’s a human – but I’d love a dog too. Nice to see there are healthy things for them to eat.

3. olivia says:

Ohhh.. She’s a big softie isn’t he! I’ve always had small dogs.. She looks so sweet 🙂

4. Jen Temcio says:

She is the sweetest and prettiest dog. I LOVE her black freckles!! We shop at PetSmart as well !!

5. Jessica m says:

What a pretty big girl..i don’t have a dog.. I’m sure she loves those treats.

6. Tonya says:

Xena is adorable! She has such a wonderful face. It’s fun to see her on all her fun adventures and being part of the family. Healthy treats are always good.

7. Thu Nguyen says:

Xena is such a lovely big girl that I wanna hug her so much. I love dog but I’ve never had one. Hope that she love all the caring treats. Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures.

8. Jessan says:

Yay! Thank you for sharing this. I love dogs and we have quite a number at home. I just don’t know if this brand is available in our area.

9. 10 times a year?! Holy cow! I would die if mine got sprayed once lol. You must be a pro by now. Maybe the skunks just want some of these treats ?

10. Khushboo says:

I love dogs and while I don’t have any pets I have adopted a couple of stray dogs in my locality. I bet they would love these dog treats 🙂

11. adriana says:

What a cute pup! This food sounds so great too. PetSmart is so awesome for pups – I hear great things about it all of the time!

12. What an absolutely cutie! Adorable. I think our HarleyGirl would love these treats! I need to take a trip to PetSmart this weekend!

13. Adaleta says:

Awe how cute! I always think it is great to find the best treats for your dog!

14. Madelain says:

Your dog has the life! I can tell he’s spoiled with those yummy treats 😉
    Madelain | http://www.wheremyheartwanders.com

15. Leigh Anne Borders says:

You have such a sweet looking doggie. We have two of our own. We absolutely LOVE to spoil them too! I need to check out these treats.