1. I believe in God. You may believe in some other deity or higher presence but belief in something greater is freeing.
2. I believe that my life has purpose – though I am not always clear on what that is.
3. I believe in my kids – all five of them – even when they can’t figure out how to believe in themselves.
4. I believe my husband is my soulmate.
5. I believe that it is important to maintain priorities in life – God, Family, Career.
6. I believe my kids’ special needs make them special not different.
7. I believe everything happens for a reason.
8. I believe a good portion of our decisions are pre-determined – like there is a certain path our lives are meant to follow and our destiny is our destiny.
9. I believe music is a path directly to your soul. Nothing can reach a person’s soul like powerful music.
10. I believe the future holds amazing things for the human race.
11. I believe something exists once we pass away – heaven, hell or whatever it may be – but I don’t believe our current existence is all there is.
12. I believe horses soothe the soul and make life so much better.
13. I believe having dog(s) in the home is a requirement to raise emotionally healthy children.
14. I believe experiences are even more important than education.
15. I believe we should all do what we can to care for our fellow man.
Bonus – I believe if you work hard, you can achieve and be anything you want to be. Be relentless in your pursuits and make it happen.