The Year I Focus On Black and White – Photo a Day

1. Tara Pittman says:

I love how these photos look. They really capture the moments.

2. EG III says:

Awesome idea and a great way to diversify your photography portfolio. Beautiful images as well!

3. Sonal says:

I got so impresed with your black and white photos..I cant say which one is the best. love it..

4. The black and white photo has indeed a great impact more than colored one especially if you would like to emphasize drama. Love your shots. You really know how to angle your camera and what needs to be given great detail.

5. Elizabeth L says:

I honestly feel as though the black and white photo has a huge impact. Love your photos. You are so talented.

6. These photos are very nice! I love very colorful pictures but i feel like black & white stimulate the imagination more and have a bigger impact

7. Some of my favorite family photos are black and white. I love the photos of the horse and dog!

8. Sela says:

Your black and white photos are awesome. I love horses and I agree they are such gorgeous creatures. Great post and great pics!

9. Blair villanueva says:

You captured beautiful photos. Years back, i dont understand why some people find horses beautiful, but the more I stare at them, the more I understand why. Those things are hard to explain in words 🙂

10. That a beautiful collection of black and white photos. I love horses I envy people who can afford to have a ranch and horses in their backyard.

11. You definitely have a talent! Looking forward to more photos dear. Keep it coming!

12. Oh so cool! I love black and white photos and sometimes it adds a bit of abstract to the art. So cool!