The Photographer’s Eye

1. Gladys Parker says:

Boy did I need to read this. I guess the answer to my long time question is time and effort. I can never figure out why my photos don’t turn out like other peoples do. I take my time while photographing but, I need to take the time to learn how to photograph. Follow someone as you mentioned may be the best bet.

2. Akamatra says:

I have always considered myself as a mediocre in photography but after reading a lot I think I got to my greatest potential. Your suggestions can help people better their photography

3. I love photography too and I believe not everyone can ‘see’ a photo, it takes patience and an eye to really capture the exact moment which makes it so special to the viewer.

4. Kelli A says:

Both my son and my daughter take the most beautiful pictures at the perfect angle and lighting. I can be standing right there with them, with the same dang device and mine look ridiculous next to there! Some people just have it I think…

5. I love taking pictures but I too don’t cor myself a photographer. At best I will call myself an amateur because some of my pics are good. Thank you so much for your suggestions, they are great.

6. I try us natural light as much as possible, but since I take a lot of product shots I often need to be indoors. Changing your light bulbs to white, more natural options does help improve the look of your photos.

7. Christa says:

These are such great recommendations. I love photography and would like to learn more about it. You take gorgeous pictures!

8. Side Hustle says:

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing skills have encouraged me to get my own blog going now. Really blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly. Your write up is a good example.

9. Heather says:

Laying on the ground while horses trot over me sounds terrifying!! Lol, but I bet it does make for a great shot!

10. elizabeth hurt says:

Awesome! Thanks! Pics are very good! Liz @momalwaysknows.com

11. Nicole says:

This is such a great post! I’m not a big photographer, other then when my son or pets do funny things. However, my sister was big on it for awhile. I agree that you don’t always have to have a big fancy camera to get the best picture. Using your phone but how to use and take it can be all the difference. Thanks for sharing!