This wifi robot camera has a flexible mount. Designed with a really strong magnetic base and flexible adjusting head – like a robot. This camera can pan 360 degrees and tilt 60 degrees by hand. Panning is auto controlled and pan tilt is manual.
There is also a Flip/Mirror option on the App so you can adjust the image direction to give you comfortable view no matter how you mount it. See all the different ways to mount (or at least some of the ways) in the collage.
The patent pending suction cup mount with metal plate make the installation easy anywhere either on vehicle or at home. The battery not inside but rather it is supported by an external 5V power from power bank or wall adapter. It is versatile for the Car DVR / Dash Cam/ Home Security – The IP camera comes with a wifi hotspot that can connect directly with the smart phone/Pad without router.
It can be mounted on the car dashboard and used as dash cam & car DVR & driving recorder. It also can work with wireless router as a P2P IP camera . Up to 4 camera videos can show on the same screen.
- Complete with motion Detection Alarm, Sound Detection Alarm.
- Push alarm on phone.
- Two Way Audio – Built-in speaker and microphone, support live two-way voice transmission, intelligent noise reduction, clear sound pick-up make you can listen and speak with phone.
- IR Night Vision – Internal 8pcs infrared lights, effectively improve night vision clarity,32ft night vision distance.
- Using IR dual filter switch, images looks more realistic, quality always maintain best performance in different light environment day and night.
- Dual-HD – This security camera has 1.3MP 1280x960P video quality, the picture quality is better than HD, which is truly high definition and watch your home with clarity.
- Visible card slot for TF card installation for video recording files store.
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.