Haven’t you ever just fallen in love with a video on social media and wanted to download it? I definitely have. I have three horses which are boarded at a stable with approximately 60 horses. We all share photos and videos of one another’s horses as we catch them in the act of doing something silly. I often find myself in a position of wanting to download a video that someone else has posted of my horses – After all, I can never have enough videos of my horses being silly. Sure I can reach out to them and ask them for the video but simply downloading it myself is a great deal easier.
With this new social media downloading app I can download videos from social media such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. It is even a status saver with WhatsApp and is a story saver for Instagram. It is so cool to be able to save those Instagram Stories.
The process of downloading is very simple:
● Choose the social media of your choice – Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Twitter, TikTok, Likee or Instagram
● Paste the video link that you want to download (if the video is public)
● If the video is not public, you can log in to your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account to download the app
● Track the downloads that are in the queue
● All downloaded files will now be available in your “My files” tab
This is an Android app and available in the Google Play store. The app is approved and rated for “Everyone”.