This article may include links that lead to earning a commission
Avon’s Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is a versatile product with various uses. Originally marketed as a bath oil, it has been discovered that it has many other practical applications.
Below are just a few of the many ways that you can use Avon’s Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil:
- Bath oil: As mentioned earlier, this is the primary use for this product. Add a few drops to your bathwater to create a luxurious and relaxing spa-like experience. The oil will soften and moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth.
- Insect repellent: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil has been proven to be an effective insect repellent. It contains citronella, which is a natural insect repellent. Simply rub a small amount of the oil onto your skin before heading outdoors, and mosquitoes and other insects will be deterred from biting you. This is a safe and natural alternative to chemical insect repellents.
- Makeup remover: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is an excellent makeup remover. Simply apply a small amount of the oil to a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe away your makeup. The oil will effectively remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Hair conditioner: This bath oil can be a leave-in conditioner for dry or damaged hair. Apply a small amount of oil to the ends of your hair, and let it soak in for a few hours or overnight. When you wash your hair the next day, it will be noticeably softer and more manageable.
- Moisturizer: This bath oil can be a moisturizer for dry skin. Apply a small amount of oil to your skin after a shower or bath, and the oil will absorb quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Massage oil: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil makes an excellent massage oil. The oil is smooth and silky, and it has a pleasant scent. Simply apply a small amount of oil to your hands and massage it into the skin.
- Shaving oil: This bath oil can be used as a shaving oil. Simply apply a small amount of oil to your legs or underarms before shaving, and the razor will glide smoothly over your skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.
- Cuticle oil: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be cuticle oil. Simply apply a small amount of oil to your cuticles and massage in. The oil will soften your cuticles and promote healthy nail growth.
- Bath bombs: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used to make your own bath bombs. Simply mix the bath oil with baking soda, citric acid, and a few drops of essential oil. Mold the mixture into balls and let them dry. When you’re ready for a bath, drop one of the bath bombs into the water, and it will fizz and release the scent of the essential oils.
- Cleaning: This bath oil can be used as a cleaning product. It can clean and shine leather shoes, remove stickers from surfaces, and remove grease and grime from tools and equipment.
- Tanning: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used as a tanning oil. Apply a small amount of oil to your skin before heading outdoors, and it will help to moisturize your skin and promote an even tan.
- Dog shampoo: This bath oil can be used as a dog shampoo. The oil will help to moisturize your dog’s skin and coat, leaving it soft and shiny.
- Rust prevention: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used as a rust prevention oil. Apply a small amount of oil to metal surfaces to prevent rust from forming.
- Lubricant: This bath oil can be used as a lubricant for small mechanical devices, such as locks and hinges. It can also be used to lubricate sewing machines, which will help the machine run more smoothly.
- Bath and body gift basket: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is a great addition to any bath and body gift basket. It can be combined with other bath products, such as bath salts and body scrubs, to create a luxurious spa experience at home.
- Aromatherapy: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used in aromatherapy. Add a few drops of the oil to a diffuser, which will help create a relaxing and calming atmosphere.
- Bubble bath: This bath oil can create a bubble bath. Add a few drops of the oil to your bathwater, creating a luxurious and bubbly experience.
- Nail polish remover: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be used as a nail polish remover. Apply a small amount of the oil to a cotton ball or pad, and it will effectively remove your nail polish.
- Lip balm: This bath oil can be used as a lip balm. Apply a small amount of oil to your lips to moisturize and soften them.
- Bath salts: Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil can be added to bath salts to create a moisturizing and relaxing bath experience.
Avon’s Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is a versatile product that can be used in many ways. Whether you’re looking for a moisturizer, insect repellent, makeup remover, or massage oil, this bath oil covers you. So the next time you’re looking for a new product to add to your beauty routine or to solve a household problem, consider trying Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil.
Purchase Avon’s Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Today!
Looking for an easy way to browse and order your favorite Avon products? Look no further than the Avon catalog! Avon has you covered whether you prefer to peruse a physical catalog or order online. If you prefer the traditional method of flipping through the pages, you can easily request an Avon catalog by mail. Sign up for Avon’s email, and you’ll receive all the information you need to get an Avon catalog delivered to your doorstep. And if you’re interested in becoming an Avon representative yourself, it’s easy to find an Avon representative near you or join Avon online. Best of all, you can even join Avon for free and earn a commission on your sales. So why not try selling Avon and see how much money you can make? With many products and a supportive community, there’s never been a better time to become an Avon representative.