Fresh Garlic Hummus – Healthy and Delicious!
You all know by now that I love hummus. When I need a healthy snack but don’t feel like cooking – hummus it is. The best part about hummus is I get to eat it all myself (unless I bring it to work and share). No one else in the family likes it – well actually they won’t even try it. I won’t push them to try it either because I want it all to myself.
This recipe is just 7 ingredients and you simply throw them all together in a blender and blend until smooth.
Yes, I like alot of pepper in my hummus… Check out the recipe below and you too can have perfect hummus without paying top dollar at the grocery store.
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (I use Elephant Garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I use extra mild tasting olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste (I use lots of fresh ground mixed peppercorns)
- Place everything directly in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels or vegetable sticks.