Viatek Fruiti Freeze Giveaway – Just In Time For Holiday Desserts
Viatek Fruiti Freeze Frozen Smoothie Maker Review
The Fruiti Freeze Frozen Smoothie Maker from Viatek Consumer Products Group creates a variety of delicious treats from just a few all natural ingredients. It is made from only the highest quality materials and designed to deliver many years of service.
The exterior of the machine including the feeder chute is made from a sturdy plastic that not only looks good, but it will hold up to many uses. The feeder chute sticks up out of the top of the machine and it guides the ingredients inside the unit.
The soft serve exits the machine through a spout on the front and it is caught inside the catch bowl that you place on the platform attached to the front of the Fruiti Freeze. The process of making each serving only takes a few minutes.
● Turns just about any fruit into a delicious treat
● Does not require any complex recipes to create a great treat
● 100% safe and free of any BPA
● Snacks are all natural without any dairy ingredients
2 Over ripe frozen bananas
¾ cup Frozen Apples
1 ½ tsp. of Sugar
½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp. Lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
Mix together the apples, sugar, lemon juice, ground cinnamon and optional yogurt in a small bowl and set aside.
– Place one frozen banana into the Fruiti Freeze
– Add the mixture from the bowl into the Fruiti Freeze
– Place the second frozen banana into the Fruiti Freeze
– Turn the power on and wait several minutes, soft serve treat will begin coming out into catch bowl
– When process is finished, stir with a spoon and serve.
Swiss Berry Pie
Four Overripe frozen bananas
1 ½ cup Frozen mixed berries
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1 Prepared Graham cracker crust
2 Tbsp. of dark chocolate shavings (freeze dark chocolate bar before to make shaving easier)
2 tsp. Sugar
4 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
– Mix berries, sugar, lemon juice and yogurt (if you so choose) in a small bowl and set aside.
– Place two frozen bananas in Fruiti Freeze
– Add the mixture from the bowl
– Place the remaining two frozen bananas in Fruiti Freeze
– Turn machine on and stir the soft serve in the catch bowl after it stops coming out
– Spoon the mixture into the pie crust and top with the chocolate shavings
– Cover with plastic wrap and freeze from 4 hours
– Remove from freezer and let thaw some before you are ready to serve
Or even your basic banana ice cream with chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
Finding the right snacks for our family has been a big challenge, our kids are still young so they always want sweet snacks. Unfortunately, the sweet snacks are mostly the least healthy and I would prefer they not eat them too often. Recently we have been looking into making some changes in our lifestyle as a family and one of the things we targeted was to start eating much more healthy
This included adding several more servings of fresh fruits in our diet. However, this proved to be much more difficult than we had hoped. That is until we came across this wonderful small appliance for our kitchen. The machine is the Fruiti Freeze and it came from a company called Viatek, which has been designing and manufacturing small appliances for many years.
What is really cool about the Fruiti Freeze is that will turn your favorite fruit into a delicious, soft serve treat. You simply place the appropriate amount of fruit you want to use into the freezer and ensure that it does freeze solid. When the fruit is ready to go, you place the fruit into the chute and turn it on. In no time at all the soft serve dessert will begin coming out of the spout and into the waiting bowl. The look on everyone’s faces when I served the very first bowl of soft serve fruit was priceless.
If are wanting to give your many some more healthy snacks like I did, you should try the Viatek Fruiti Freeze Frozen Smoothie Maker for yourself.
One lucky The Stuff of Success reader will win a Viatek Fruiti Freeze. The prize will be sent directly to the winner from the sponsor. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping. The giveaway will run until 11/20/15 at 11:59pm EST. Any taxes or other charges that may be part of the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. The giveaway is open to United States residents over age 18. We reserve the right to cancel any giveaway. No purchase is necessary. One entry per person per household. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.