What Is Your Fullosophy? My #Fullosophy Is Invest In Travel (and Family) @Abbott #ad

1. Jerri Davis says:

It looks like a great time your all having riding and such a large dog too. Thank you, Jerri Davis

2. Michele says:

You have definitely been living a full and happy life doing what you and the rest of your family love. I know for a fact that eventually you can get over allergies to animals–I’ve done it many times over! My life would not be complete without at least one fur baby living with me!!

3. Bri says:

What makes my life feel the most fulfilled is when I am allowed to move/achieve things at my own pace. Comparing yourself to others can make you really unhappy, so I stopped doing that and everything changed for the better.

4. CJ says:

Wow, that’s an awful lot to take on and turn into a positive, full life! Kudos to you!!This was an inspirational post. I think we have similar philosophies on what living a full life means. 🙂 Happy New Year!

5. Cathy says:

Those children are so lucky to be a part of your family as I’m sure you feel the same about them! I love that you are making so many wonderful memories with them through travel, which is also my favorite thing to do with my family!

6. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

You really epitomize what living a full life is all about. Your photos really tell the story!

7. I enjoy reading about all of your family adventures and commend you on creating such a loving, teaching environment that obviously has allowed your family to grow, learn, and love. 🙂

8. I love the whole idea of fullosophy! And I especially love the photos of your dogs! Now, that is living life to its fullest!

9. I like the idea of having a full life, of creating a life for myself, my husband and our children that is full, happy and satisfying.

10. Wonderful quote and beautiful pictures!

11. Liz Mays says:

I think this is a wonderful fullosophy. I’d love to do some more traveling with my family too. I have to make it a priority!

12. Donna Ward says:

I am in love with your ‘fullosophy’ – What a wonderful post, beautiful family including your puppy pals – I am sorry to hear that one is sick, I feel life will be there longer for him because you care – Congratulations on all that you have learned and helped to make happen
    and Happy New Year to you and yours

13. I love the idea of fullosophy and I especially love the photos of your dogs and adventures! Now, that is living!!!!

14. LauraFunk says:

Oh how beautiful is this post. I need to focus on a fullosophy rather than just resolutions

15. Rosey says:

I love that you worked on the allergies. I didn’t even know you could do that… kudos to you! That’s awesome.

16. Rebecca Swenor says:

I love your fullosophy which is an amazing way to live. Traveling is something I have always loved but have not had the chance to do. Some of the best memories with my family is from when we traveled and seen things for the first time together. I guess my fullosophy would be spending time with my family doing things for the first time together and enjoying things we love to do. Kudos to you and your husband for giving your kids the life’s they would not have had.