This is one recipe you will turn to often I guarantee! This is by far a favorite of everyone in our family and it is often requested when we have parties or events to attend.
So, do you want to be that cool mom? The favorite aunt? Or the favorite person at every party? My biggest issue is that it is almost impossible for me to find these graham cracker sticks in my area but I can order them online or opt to use vanilla wafers or even teddy grahams.
How do we make this dip? Easy peasy…
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk (we use Lactaid)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt (we use himalayan sea salt)
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup regular or mini semisweet chocolate chips (or more - the more chips the better as far as my family is concerned)
- Mix all ingredients with a stand mixer (or by hand if you need to) except the chips and flour. Once that is all nicely blended then start mixing in the flour and chips.
- Chill. You can serve immediately or up to a few days later. We always make a double batch so the kids have some to share with friends.