Welcome To The Flowerling App #rvm #FloweringApp #ad

1. Flowerling says:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope you readers will take advantage of our Free Trial too. 3 days or 20 Flowerlings on us. Enjoy.

2. Holly says:

This seems like a really cute app. It is a good way to send flowers to someone that has allergies but loves flowers. I like that you can watch the flower grow.

3. tara pittman says:

I still like the smell of fresh flowers. Now if this app could have scent that would be awesome.

4. Jen Temcio says:

This is a cute idea! So easy and inexpensive to send flowers and great for people who are allergic.

5. What a cool app! I guess with everything becoming about online, this would be perfect for sending flowers to someone who lived far away and was sick. I also love the fact that it is allergy friendly

6. Cat Khanh says:

What a great app. This is a nice and convinient idea to transport flower to a distant place. Thanks for sharing!

7. Gingermommy says:

This is such a great app. What a wonderful way to send flowers to someone you love.

8. Mary says:

I’m loving this app it is such a wonderful idea. I have so many friends who are allergic to flowers. I so excited that I can now send flowers to them.

9. Adaleta says:

That is a really cool app, I love the chance to have whatever flowers you want!

10. Kathy says:

This is a really neat app. I love the idea of creating your own flowers. I could have a lot of fun with this.

11. Oh my gosh! I love this app idea, I wish I’d thought of it! I’m totally downloading it!

12. Jennifer L says:

Oh what a lovely concept! I have a friend who is allergic to flowers and so getting a bouquet for her birthday is not a thing but she loves this. WOuld love to send her this.

13. Khushboo says:

This is an excellent idea! I would love to gift flowers to loved ones but hate the fact that they will in a few days! This will make a great alternative

14. Carissa says:

What a fun idea! I’d never heard of this app before. Thanks for the info!

15. Garf says:

This is a cute app. I would definitely check this out!

16. Becky Willis says:

Such a cute app. I think it would be neat for anyone that likes to look at flowers grow etc but can’t have them or do not have a green thumb. I had never heard of this app before reading your post.

17. Leigh Anne Borders says:

This is such a fun app to use. We have been using it as well and love that they plant a tree each time we give!

18. Blair villanueva says:

Thanks for sharing this new app. A good way for training especially those who wish to learn how to grow plants.