Ling Ling Is On The Menu For The Chinese New Year – 02/16/18 #LingLingAsianFood #BOS

1. This looks like such an awesome way to bring a bit of Chinese cuisine to your table. I will have to give this a try.

2. Annreeba says:

These all looks delicious. I loves Chinese recipe very much. I want to try it soon.

3. That asparagus stir fry looks amazing. I’d love to try to make some sometime while I have fresh asparagus.

4. Like you recipe looks really good to celebrate the New Year. I have to save it and give it a try.

5. Kristi Ann says:

I love Chinese food!! I am going to have to try these recipes. Thank you for sharing!

6. Sarah Bailey says:

What a great sounding line up you have Chinese new year, I’m definitely going to have to think of trying some over the Chinese New Year period.

7. Ada says:

Oh this looks so good! I absolutely love Chinese food.

8. Sela says:

Your dishes look delicious. I will be trying them out. What a great tradition that you have.

9. We just tried their vegetable fried rice and it was amazing! I really like their brand.

10. Mira says:

I have to admit that I don’t know much about Chinese culture. So it’s very educational for me to read posts like yours with a very personal twist on the traditions. Thank you so much for sharing.

11. Luligumis says:

I have not tried Asian recipes yet, but everything looks delicious, thanks for sharing some recipes and I’m happy for your family.

12. Garf says:

I recently had some Chinese food. Both my hubby and I were stuffed with our favorites. Love that bowl of rice 😉

13. angie says:

sounds like a feast to me, oh so yummy

14. Ruthie Ridley says:

Omg craving Chinese food!! Looks amazing!!

15. Yum these look like some great items! Chinese New Year is an exciting time.

16. fashionmommy says:

Chinese is absolutely one of my fave meals, luckily the hubby does a mean stir fry.

17. Swati Saxena says:

I love Chinese food!! I am going to have to try these recipes. They look amazing!

18. Nicole says:

This looks like a great dish to have for the Chinese New Year. I’m going to have to take a look at these recipes, they look so good! Thanks for sharing!