Every Dog Is A Star @Purina – Why Is Your Dog The Star of Your Family? #BHDogShow #PurinaPartner

1. Kristen says:

I will say that I do not have a dog, but my parents do and we love him! This is a very sweet post.

2. Tara Pittman says:

That is one well loved dog. I love seeing people take great care of their pets.

3. Emily says:

I’ve pretty much made my dog believe she’s human haha love this post!

4. Marcie says:

OMG those sunglasses on the dog are cracking me up! Love it!

5. Annreeba says:

What a cute dog! I love to have a dog as pet. The sunglass pose is super sweet.

6. Leigh Anne Borders says:

How sweet! Every dog does have a story. Making them a priority should be important.

7. Sucha cute dog! Seems so patient and loving to the kiddos! Love the sunglasses!

• Athena says:

She is extremely patient with the kids. Our son is autistic and our daughter also has special needs. We have no worries with her with them.

8. Gingermommy says:

This is such a gorgeous dog. I love my pets, I have many of them. It is certainly important that I take care of them and make them a priority.

9. Pets are fantastic and it’s important that you take care of them properly. The sunglasses had me laughing!

10. The good stuff in life. I love my dog and couldn’t imagine my life without him.

11. Khushboo says:

That is such a cool show for our furry little friends. Your dog looks adorable! Lovely photographs 🙂

12. Akamatra says:

It’s nice to see the big brands being sensitive and giving back. I am a cat owner myself (or should I say she owns me?lol!)

13. I love seeing dogs being spoiled. Purina has always been one of my favorite food brands.

14. Super cute! I don’t have a dog but this post makes me want a dog.

15. Lydia Samson says:

That picture with your dog in sunglasses is absolutely cute and should be on the Purina dog food bags 🙂

• Athena says:

Awe – that would be totally awesome! She loves to wear glasses and does so frequently especially when she is people watching.

16. Andrea says:

What a cute dog! We are about to adopt a new puppy and have been looking for ways to welcome him to the family. We’ll be sure to check out Purina!