Ripple Safety – Peace of Mind

1. Marcie says:

What an interesting idea! I have a 4yo and I’ve been wondering when we’ll need to get him a phone. I know so many kids in elementary school with iPhones!

2. Oh my goodness! You must have been terrified when your daughter was missing for 5 hours in the rain. So happy to hear she was found safe. The Ripple sounds like a great idea. A perfect solution to lost and dead phones.

• Athena says:

It was absolutely scary. We are pretty private people but once she was gone for 2 hours I finally put the information out to friends on facebook. That was the most effective move we made. People came in droves to help. And I had an exact photo of her from that day since I took her picture that morning for a blog post. I am very thankful we were not victims of a different outcome.

3. Mommy B says:

That is one worst nightmare for us parents. So glad to hear that she’s fine now.
    This Ripple device will surely be handy at times like this. I would love to get a couple for my kids too.

4. This is a great idea! I have 5 kids and this as a necklace is perfect.

5. This is such a great way to help ease anyone’s mind about having a loved one in danger whether a child, elderly parent or event spouse.

6. Heather says:

That is a great idea! If you can make it easy to have on you all the time, our kids will have access to help whenever they need it.

7. Evelyn F says:

Oh my goodness, what a scary experience for a mom to have, not knowing where child is. Thank goodness there’s a product on the market that will help locate your child that is beyond the dependency on having a charged cell phone. Thank you for this – will look into it.

8. Dannii says:

How scary – that must have been terrifying. This sounds like a great solution then.

9. vickie couturier says:

oh my goodness I’m glad they found her,,,i need one of these for my grandson that has autism,,he has issues with walking off,,he isn’t old enough for a cell phone he is only 7 and I think he would destroy a phone

10. You are such a great Mom who thinks all the time about the safety of your child. Ripple safety might have decreased your stress. One great thing about it is that it has water-resistance quality so you can wear everywhere all the time. Love to your princess!!!

11. Tiffany says:

Oh my goodness! How frightening it must have been for your daughter and your family. I am glad that you found her. The Ripple is a great device!

12. I imagine that you were so scared when your daughter went missing for 5 hours. My daughters(now in their teens and pre-teen) were playing hide and seek about 8 years ago and my youngest daughter(at the time was 4) hid next the guest rooms bed. My other daughters didn’t know where she was, but little did we know she fell asleep next to the bed. She was missing for a total of about an hour. If I had one of these, then she would have been found way faster. Thaks for sharing!!

13. Madelain says:

What an amazing tool for the person needing it and the parents; how scary it must have been. I’m so glad you found The Ripple to help your situation.

Madelain http://www.wheremyheartwanders.com

14. Blair villanueva says:

This is a very clever product, and very helpful. Do they also ship overseas?

15. Khushboo says:

I love the fact that such an important safety device has been so elegantly designed so that kids can pass it off as a jewellery. I would love to get this for my niece.

16. Becca Talbot says:

What a traumatic experience both for you and her. This device sounds like the answer to all your prayers, interested to hear how you get on with it x

17. Oh my! I would have totally lost it! This is a must have device.

18. Danielle says:

Wow that is every mother’s worst nightmare! Definitely need to get this for my kids!