Cleaning is one of the most prominent things that everyone performs regularly in their household and in their business. In a business you are best to go with Industrial Cleaning Company Canton-MI . But, there are many things that take too much time and these things make us impatient and ultimately we start to hate daily cleaning chores and a Commercial Cleaning Company may be the answer. If you too are fed up of your boring schedule of cleaning the household and want to make things easy and interesting then visit https://www.vacuumjudge.com/ for useful tips.
It is important to have some tips and tricks up your sleeves to make things interesting especially right now when everyone is employing hyper-cleaning strategies for coronavirus cleaning Michigan. So, today we will discuss 13 cleaning tips that will make your house as clean as of a professional cleaner household.
- Cleaning in a grid pattern: Just like the camera in our Smartphones divides the area in frame into grids, you can also make cleaning interesting by doing the same mentally. So, whenever you are ready to make your house clean, divide the floor into grids and complete them one by one.
- Start with the top floor: If you have a single story house then it is easy to get the dirt out of the house. But, for those who live in a multi-story household, it is tough to clean it. So, try the trick of starting the cleaning session from the topmost floor and then complete the cleaning work by every other floor one by one. This way you will clean your household from top to bottom without procrastinating.
- Try Baby Diapers: This might sound odd but baby diapers work extensively great when it comes to cleaning mirrors, granite tops, and windows. They reduce the usage of paper towels and help you to clean some very dirty areas of the household in minutes. Also, you can try out microfiber gloves and squeegee tool to make things extensively easier.
- Corrals the electrical cords: Electrical cords can help you to clean the area easily. These wires attract dust just like a magnet attracts metal. So, just combine them together and tack them on the floor to stop dust from collecting. Speedtech International is a cable tie company that manufactures and sells hook and loop cable ties, straps and other fasteners to help coral all your cords.
- Hooks for accommodation: If you are not a fan of hooks and hangers then you are missing a great home organizing tool. Hooks are a great way to organize your clothes and the use of hooks help you to save a great amount of space for other articles.
- Never forget to squeegee the shower: Wet shower walls and doors are a great attraction for mildew and molds. So, to make sure that your bathroom does not turn into a playground for germs, you should squeegee the shower after every use. Also, if you live with a bunch of people, make a rule that whoever showers last has to squeegee the shower.
- Don’t use hairspray indoors: If you are a fan of hairspray and use it in your bathroom, then it might be a reason of all the dust gathering in the area. So, from now onwards try to use the hairspray outside.
- A separate pair of footwear: This might be the easiest trick in the book of professional cleaning tips. Try to get enough separate footwear for all the members in your household. You can always go for cheap flip-flops as all you would need these for is to move around inside the house.
- Use Kitchen time efficiently: We all procrastinate in the time while our food gets ready. The time we waste while between cooking periods can be used very effectively. So, from now onwards try to clean the countertop or clean the dishes from earlier when the food is cooking and you do not have any other thing to do.
- Treat Stains immediately: Stains can cause a lot of trouble if they are not treated right away. So, whenever you spill some liquid on the counter or on the table, make a habit to clean it up right away. This is because of the simple reason that the longer you wait, the harder it gets to remove the stains.
- Don’t stack up small tasks: We have a very bad habit of taking things for granted and this turns us into a being that always skips small tasks. But, this habit can cost a great time whenever you have to clean the house for any guest visits. So, from now on try to complete small tasks like folding up your clothes or blankets as soon as getting dry.
- The 15-minute rule: This 15-minute rule is a great way to get into the habit of cleaning like a professional. This 15-minute rule states that you have to offer at least 15 minutes of cleaning time everyday whatsoever. This way not only you will clean your house little by little but also you won’t suffer stacking up of workload.
- Use the cleaning time for entertainment: By entertainment, we do not mean to watch TV or surf Youtube. Try to use the cleaning time listening to some podcasts. It will serve you with a great amount of knowledge and wisdom; also, you will not feel bored while cleaning your household.