A Quick Guide to Find Plastic Surgeons
Many of us strive for perfection – some strive for business perfection, fitness perfection or body image perfection. You may follow a strict fitness regimen, watch what you eat, be as disciplined as you can be, follow all the latest and greatest advice and still you can’t achieve your goals. The only other option may be plastic surgery with Dr Alex Phoon surgery. Sometimes we can’t get our body’s to mold into what we desire no matter how hard we try.
We all have aspects of our body’s that are our favorite just as well as our least liked “parts”. If it is bothering you that much, plastic surgery may be the best option for you. First and foremost plastic surgery can help you achieve some goals faster than any other method. I am not suggesting you go for the quick fix – but if you have been disciplined and still can’t achieve your goals – there are other options rather than spending 5 years and making little to no progress.
First thing you need to do is find yourself the best plastic surgeon – don’t skimp, this is a huge deal. What are some of the most popular plastic surgeon procedures:
- Breast Augmentation and Enlargement
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Facial Sculpting
- Butt Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
Now some of these are more popular in certain regions of the country.
So what should you look for in a plastic surgeon?
- They should be certified so you know they have the credentials to handle what you are looking for.
- Ask about their experience in exactly what you are looking for. You wouldn’t want someone who specializes in hands to work on your face.
- Did you get a referral? Do you know anyone who has used this surgeon? What was their experience?
- Do your homework and research whatever you can find. Google has a great deal to offer!
- What kind of followup care and how much do they offer? All too often a surgeon may have one followup visit and then that’s it. But so much can happen after the first followup which happens around 7-10 days.
- Compare the surgeons, offices, surgical facilities etc… I thought I did enough research for a physician one time – I showed up for my first appointment and the examination room also served as a storage room and cleaning closet. Yeah – that wasn’t happening. I never went back.
- What is the cost? Costs can vary widely between physicians, locations, specialties, experience, what insurance (if any) they take and if the procedure is covered by insurance.
Really take the time you need to find the perfect surgeon for what you are desiring. The results can be amazing. There will be a followup care plan after your surgery and it is critical that you follow every instruction you have been provided. The last thing you will want is the procedure to be botched because you decided on a different course of action than what was laid out or worse yet – an infection which can cause to the results to be disastrous.