Nutrition is the key to a better life, and gut health is a crucial part of the equation. The topic of gut health has been receiving more and more attention lately, which has led to an increase in individuals diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease and other autoimmune disorders. The intestines play an important role in absorbing nutrients from food and may also have a role in protecting you against diseases like cancer. For these reasons, it’s essential that your gut is healthy and performs as expected, and Naked Nutrition has the perfect solution – Naked Gut.
How Important is Gut Health?
The gut is the most important part of our body. It is often referred to as our second brain because it is responsible for many functions. Unfortunately, many people suffer from gut problems such as the leaky gut or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
The gut is an ecosystem of bacteria, viruses, and fungi in your digestive tract. It’s estimated that 100 trillion microbes are living in your gut, which has a major effect on your health.
Many people know the importance of having a healthy gut but don’t know what can cause problems with their gut health. Here we’ll look at some factors that can affect your gut health and how you can improve it naturally with Naked Nutrition – Naked Gut!
Studies Show Poor Gut Health Can Lead To:
- Mental health – The gut-brain axis is a two-way street. The gut sends signals to the brain and vice versa. This is why a poor diet can have such a negative impact on our mental health. If your gut is struggling, so will your mood.
- Autoimmune diseases – Studies have shown an association between inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and autoimmune conditions, such as lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS), psoriasis, and celiac disease. This suggests that having a leaky gut may play a role in these diseases, but more research is needed to understand this relationship fully.
- Endocrine disorders – Food allergies and intolerances are becoming more common. Research has shown that these conditions often occur due to an imbalance in gut bacteria due to a poor diet. This leads to inflammation in the digestive system, causing problems such as gastroenteritis, which can cause diarrhea or constipation. Inflammation also plays a role in endocrine disorders such as diabetes and autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis (MS), where the immune system attacks itself by attacking its own cells.
- Gastrointestinal disorders – Studies have shown that poor gut health can lead to gastrointestinal disorders, including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and celiac disease. The microbiome in your gut — the trillions of bacteria that live there — plays an important role in digestion and immune system function. If your microbiome is out of balance, it can lead to inflammation throughout the body and other symptoms like diarrhea or constipation.
- Cardiovascular disease – Poor gut health has also been linked with cardiovascular disease (CVD). In fact, researchers believe that CVD develops by damaging the lining of blood vessels in the heart and brain — this damage results in atherosclerosis or clogged arteries. Bacteria may also contribute by releasing endotoxins that further damage blood vessel linings.
Eat Fiber-Rich Foods
Fiber helps feed the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. They help break down fiber, which means it can be digested properly by your body. This can also help reduce constipation, diarrhea, and other digestive issues. Eat fiber as close to naked as possible. A good start is with fruit and vegetables or a whole grain cereal like oatmeal. You can also add a fiber supplement such as psyllium husk powder or L-glutamine powder. Psyllium husk powder is milder than other fibers, so it’s easier on the digestive tract than others. It also has prebiotic properties (meaning it feeds good bacteria), which helps support gut health even further! Naked Fiber is the perfect solution for adding fiber to your routines.
Eat Probiotic-Rich Foods
Probiotics are bacteria that live in the digestive tract and help with digestion and nutrient absorption. They’re found naturally in foods such as yogurt and kefir, but you can also take probiotic supplements if you don’t get enough from food sources.
Consider a Supplement – Naked Gut
Naked Gut is a prebiotic and probiotic supplement that helps your gut microbiome stay healthy and balanced. It contains prebiotics and probiotics along with inulin. These ingredients help support the immune system and reduce inflammation.
Exercising regularly helps you lose weight, build muscle mass, and improve cardiovascular health. However, it can also positively affect your gut health by increasing blood flow to the digestive tract. This promotes better digestion and reduces bloating and constipation.
Alcohol consumption is associated with an increase in intestinal permeability (leaky gut), which allows toxins into your bloodstream where they can cause damage to other tissues and organs. This can lead to numerous health problems, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, and autoimmune disorders. In addition, alcohol has been shown to increase the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines that can damage intestinal cells and cause inflammation.
We know stress can cause gut issues, but did you know stress inhibits the body’s ability to absorb nutrients? When stressed, our bodies secrete cortisol, a hormone that controls how our bodies respond to stress. In small amounts, cortisol helps us stay alert and focused during stressful situations. However, when we are chronically stressed or under constant pressure, cortisol levels may remain elevated. If this happens for a long period of time, it can damage our immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Cortisol also interferes with the absorption of certain nutrients like vitamin C and B12. This can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause various health problems, including digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
Why Do I Love Naked Gut?
I am 55 years old, and although I have always had “gut” issues, it is this year that I need to give my gut some TLC. My father and my brother struggled with diverticulitis so bad they needed surgery. I have diverticulosis and rarely had bouts of diverticulitis, but the struggle has been more severe over the last year. I do not want to have surgery and am doing everything I can to avoid that. Also, I have autoimmune disorders that seem to be taking over my life. I intend to regain control through diet and nutritional changes. Naked Nutrition is a huge part of the journey!
Naked Nutrition – Naked Gut
Your gut microbiome consists of trillions of bacteria that live inside your intestines and colon. These bacteria have an important role in digestion and other aspects of health, including immune function and mental health! A healthy gut microbiome can help keep you feeling good, but if it’s out of balance, it can lead to symptoms like bloating, diarrhea or constipation, excessive gas, bad breath, or flatulence.
Naked Gut contains only seven ingredients, including probiotics and prebiotic fibers as well as glutamine, inulin, and glutamine. This is to ensure optimal gut function. Optimize nutrient absorption, reduce digestive discomfort, and support healthy gut microbiomes for better immunity and well-being. You can get more out of the healthy foods you already eat and reduce stomach problems like constipation and bloating.
Recent evidence indicates that the immune system interacts with the bacteria in your gut. Your gut bacteria balance can significantly impact your immune system’s health. A lack of good bacteria in the gut can affect your immune system, mood, sleep quality, appetite regulation, and brain function. Naked Gut’s prebiotic fibers and probiotics increase good bacteria while minimizing bad bacteria. This will help you maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
Naked Gut’s natural, gut-friendly ingredients support healthy digestion. They aid in food digestion and help absorb micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Better digestion is key to getting the most out of your food intake, especially if you have a healthy diet. Your body will be able to absorb more nutrients, and your performance throughout the day will improve.
Naked Gut contains several ingredients that help to maintain the integrity of the intestinal walls. This prevents food particles and allergens that could cause inflammation and poor mood from entering the intestinal wall. Healthy intestinal walls allow you to digest only beneficial nutrients and keep unwanted particles out. This reduces the chance of discomfort.
There are only seven natural ingredients and no additives.
For total gut support, the gut health blend includes probiotics, prebiotics, and glutamine.
How to Use:
- When to use: Add our daily digestion supplement to juices, smoothies, and sports drinks. Use once daily, with or without food.
- Blend: Combine one scoop in 8oz water to make a flavored beverage or your favorite drink.
- Combine with: Use along with Naked Greens to support your gut health and promote toxin detox, stress relief, and better immune function.
Hypoallergenic, vegan, soy-free and GMO-free. Certified gluten-free.
If you want to improve your gut health, be prepared to make some changes to your diet. Consider adding probiotic and fiber-rich foods to your diet, including the much-lauded “prebiotics” such as chia seeds and whole flaxseeds that change how food is digested, resulting in healthier cells. The other thing you can do is add Naked Nutrition – Naked Gut!