#NSNation Making A Change With Nutrisystem #ad

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I have heard really great things about this program! I wish you the best of luck!

2. I am so excited for you. I look forward to seeing your journey and I will be right here beside you every step.

3. I think this is great! I’m eager to see/hear how you feel about the program and will definitely be following along. Good luck!

4. Wishing you lots of luck and success. I’m looking forward to following your journey.

5. Michele says:

Nutrisystem is one of the better diets out there. If you follow it it will hopefully change your eating patterns and this time you won’t put that weight back on. I totally understand by the way–I have been like a yo yo most of my life!!

6. Anne says:

It is great that you are committing to making changes! I can’t wait to see your progress and follow along.

7. Liz Mays says:

It’s going to be great learning more about Nutrisystem and how it’s working for you. It sounds like your incredibly motivated!

8. Good luck! I’m excited to follow along and watch you succeed. Change is never easy but it looks like you are embracing it head on.

9. Ida says:

I’ve had many friends go on Nutrisystem and they have lost so much weight and kept it off. It does take work but I have seen that it’s amazing.

10. Deb E says:

Awesome. I’ve been following another blogger’s partner who has had great success with the plan. He is a younger guy though, and in theory, would have an easier time of it I think, with a better metabolism going into it, but everyone is an individual. Great luck to you!

11. Coralie says:

I am excited to follow along with this. I really need to get my but I gear and do better. I am glad to see you have a positive attitude – that is half the battle 🙂