#NSNation Keeping Track Of It All On Nutrisystem #ad

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

I have heard great things about this program. Wishing you the best of luck.

2. MommyJenna says:

The Numi app sounds like an awesome way to hold yourself accountable and keep track of your progress.

3. Erlene says:

I’ve never been on a diet system, but I love the idea of being able to have an app to help track everything. Good luck!

4. I am loving the Numi app. It is so convenient. Plus thank you for that wonderful salad recipe I am so making that this week.

5. One more thing how did you do this week? any loss?

6. Carol Bryant says:

I have not seen this app but I love something that allows me to do it on my phone and not have to access the info elsewhere. Looks like a good system!

7. Keikilani says:

That veggie salad looks so yummy!! My kids have that same panda snow hat too! Love it!

8. You had me at notepad. I can totally relate to spending way too much time on my phone that the last thing I want is to be one it to track what I eat and what I drink. But the app is kinda cool 😉 Good luck with your weight loss adventures!

9. It is difficult to keep track, so this sounds like just what you need to help you on your weight loss journey.

10. Nutrisystem food always had my mouth watering! The food looks amazing!! I love the apps that offer food tracking, makes things so much easier when it comes to losing weight!

11. Bri says:

I really like how the NuMi app allows you to easily track the food that you eat and the exercise that you do. The vegetable lasagna looks really delicious.

12. Kimberly says:

I like that this app allows you to log your water intake. I always struggled with that part of dieting.

13. Keeping track of what you eat, drink and your exercise is key to making the progress you want to make.

14. That app seems like a great way to help you on this journey. The veggie salad looks super yummy!

15. Rosey says:

I have heard good things about Nutrisystem before. I’d love to try it here too.

16. Tonya C says:

LOVE that the Nann app helps keep your diet on track even when out and about. Scanning the food…brilliant!

17. Coralie says:

This sounds like a great program. I haven’t really tried a regimented diet like this with the food products and all – my kids would eat it all lol – but it sounds like you are doing great! The app looks awesome.