What About The What Ifs? #JennyLife #ad

1. Since becoming a mother and having three kids, thinking of my kids driving terrifies me. Especially since now it’s all about smartphones and distractions. Life Insurance is something to seriously think about when you become a parent. I am sorry for your losses.

2. 1stopmom says:

As a mom of four and grandma of two I definitely think about the what ifs. I don’t feel like we have enough insurance and need to look into getting more.

3. Tara Pittman says:

My husband gets life insurance at his work but I wonder if I should increase it. I hate thinking about the what ifs.

4. Mary says:

It’s scary to think about what may happen in the future, especially when you have others to care for. At least the “what ifs” keep us prepared.

5. When I drive, i have the ‘what ifs’ in mind. I know a small mistake or just negligence can have me in an accidence or killed. And those with me hurt so I am super careful. I was covered by my parent insurance when i was under age but now, i would not know

6. Kelli A says:

My whole outlook on life insurance changed the moment I had my first child. You are so right on the what if’s and wanting them to be taken care of and / or not leaving them with huge debts.

7. Blair Villanueva says:

Having an insurance is a good investment. I think nowadays, we should teach the value of insurance to kids even at early age, so that they include it to their goals.
    Its better to be prepared for the future.

8. Lisa says:

It’s scary but it is the reality we have to face. Life Insurance is important. Whatever happen to me or us, we will not burden those whom we left behind, financially.

9. Kate Andrews says:

As I get close to my 30s, I am thinking more and more about those what ifs. It’s time to get things in order

10. KRYSTLE COOK says:

I think life insurance is SO important! Especially when one spouse makes a great deal more than the other. If something were to happen to that person, the rest of the family would be in trouble.

11. Sara Welch says:

I think it is necessary to wonder what if. It helps to keep us grounded for the kids.

12. Wendy Polisi says:

The what ifs can really linger though, can’t they? I ask myself what if all the time and it gets me in trouble sometimes!

13. Becca Wilson says:

I always seem to be worrying about one thing or another and wondering “what if”. I definitely don’t tend to live in the moment very much.

14. swathi says:

Yes it is always scary to think about future, hope we can find some solution before that ” what if ” happens.

15. Carissa says:

Life insurance is so important! It does seem to be something people don’t think about often enough.