OH! The Poor Sparrow and Maggie

1. stacey says:

Well, you have a happy ending which is far better than the alternative. In addition to an interesting story and a good reason to check your back seat in the future.

2. Laurence says:

oh no, poor sparrow. So sad, that you found him dead. At least your car got fixed. And yeah, maybe next time check the inside of the car too 🙂

3. Mei Redillas says:

poor sparrow.. they’re looking for a warm place and your car is the best place maybe.

4. That Chirrp never really lets you be in peace, because it keeps telling my OCD self that something is just not right -however trivial .Thankfully , yours got sorted soon .Loved reading this post -great style of narration.

5. Heather says:

Yikes! That’s quite a story. I’ve never met anyone that is afraid of birds. I’m afraid of frogs.

6. Jenn says:

Oh wow- car troubles are the worst! And that poor sparrow- glad things turned out okay in the end.

7. Daria says:

What a great story and whats most important it has a happy ending.

8. Tonya W says:

Cars can seriously cause so much stress. I am so glad that you figured out what the issue was even though it was not what you expected.

9. Ruth-Ann Ridley says:

This story made me giggle a little bit with the outcome of it. Glad that it was something like this!

10. Oh no! I can imagine that wasn’t a nice find – but I am glad you found out the issue and it wasn’t even more car trouble. Car trouble is the worst, especially if all your cars decide to break down at once!

11. This story kind of made me chuckle but, I am so glad that you were able to figure out the issue. Car trouble is never fun, it is actually one of my biggest peeves!

12. Blair Villanueva says:

Thanks for sharing your story! Car trouble isn’t fun but haven’t experience it yet (or many yes, but I don’t stress myself, I let y boyfriend handle it). And I prefer the chirping birds while waiting to fix the car 😀