So You Need A New Roof – Now What?

1. Scott Gombar says:

Fortunately for me a good friend of mine owns a roofing company but I can tell you he would completely agree with these tips. Thanks for sharing

2. I live in a flat but hope to own a house soon. A great article for all those who have roofing needs 🙂

3. Gladys Parker says:

As do I, need a new roof that is. Luckily it is the back roof which is smaller and much easier and cheaper. I will be hiring professionals this go round.

4. Christa says:

These are such great tips! Often as a homeowner it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with big projects. This is helpful. 😀

5. A new roof is one of the property owner’s biggest fears. It is easy to be overwhelmed by cost and other decisions. Thanks for the pointers.

6. Wendy Polisi says:

Thank you for the great tips. Having a new roof put on isn’t like just replacing a window where if the contractor got it wrong, you could just have it redone with minimal financial impact. Big expenses are scary.

7. Amy h says:

Such great tips on finding someone to do a new roof. I know sooner or later, we’re going to have to replace our roof – I’ll keep some of these in mind.

8. Kelli A says:

I am going through something like this right now! Do NOT do it yourself. My husband thought he’d fix a patch and ended up breaking his calcanous and ended up out of work for 4 months!! Get a professional!

9. We had to replace our roof last year after the hurricane. It was costly but well worth the investment. Finding a good roofer is essential to make sure your roof lasts as long as it should.