What Would I Love Most From Sears Home Services #HouseExperts
Our house is a three family – technically… We bought it as a two family 15 years ago and used it as a single family because we needed so much space. Then my in-laws moved in, we ripped off the roof/attic and added a third apartment.
Our house was built in 1925 – there are so many things in it that I would love to replace. It didn’t bother me so much until we added the third apartment and now that we have one space that is modern it feels strange when we are in the more antiquated spaces.
- There are three furnaces in this house – two are newer so eventually that third one will need to be replaced.
- There is no central air – that isn’t absolutely essential but the older we (and my in-laws) get the more we desire it.
- The exterior doors need to be replaced. There is nothing wrong with them – I would just love a more modern appearance.
- Each floor has new refrigerators but we definitely need new stoves/ovens.
- None of the floors have a space for a dishwasher. To complicate matters two of the kitchens are tiny, narrow pantry style kitchens that have extremely limited cabinet space. We have to resort to very unorthodox places to store dry goods and pots and pans.
- Wallpaper over plaster?… Yeah that is one I definitely hate. Not only is the wallpaper antique but it is over plaster and I can’t remove it. When I try the plaster crumbles so we leave it be.
But what is our number one priority? The kitchens for sure – better cabinets, new stove/oven, dishwasher and new flooring. And if there is absolutely any way to rearrange the house for more kitchen space – that would be a dream come true.
Sears Home Services has so many great offers and they can meet all of these needs. We definitely need to do some remodels. Our most recent projects included building a patio/deck over the garage, replacing 2nd floor decking stair stringers and more – a little bit at a time. And how do we know which projects to take on first? Sears Home Services has a great infographic detailing which projects have the best ROI.
We also have an RV and I am 100% serious when I say the kitchen in my camper is larger than the kitchen in my home.
Sears Home Services has been around for more than 125 years. They’ll be there through the life of your service—from start to finish, with techs who are fully qualified local sub-contractors and technicians you can trust to work on your home.
When you contract with SHS, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager to your job. This person coordinates all aspects of the completion of your project—from permitting, ordering materials, local sub-contractor management and more. You deal with only one person, dedicated to your complete satisfaction across all the elements of the work.
Sears Home Improvement can be trusted for reliable products, service, installation and more when it comes to one of your biggest investments—your home.
Schedule your free in home consultation with a Sears expert.
I received payment, product(s) or services in exchange for an honest opinion. I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or I believe would be helpful for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product(s) or service(s) may differ from mine.