Planning for Success in 2017 #LifeSupplemented #ad

1. Jen says:

Now this one is a great read as we enter 2017! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

2. Echo says:

I am glad that you are going to focus on yourself and your health more. I too, have made taking my vitamins and supplements a priority in 2017 to keep my anemia away!

3. Elizabeth O. says:

It’s important to welcome the new year with positivity. It’s also nice to plan ahead and to know what you’re planning for in this new year. This is such a good read!

4. vanessa says:

Sounds like you had a packed year and plans for an even busier 2017. Good luck with the new team and wishing you much success!

5. tauyanm says:

thats a fantastic plan for 2017! i wish i can make myself have some supplements too. It is hard for me to take tablets/capsules coz i feel bad after having them. maybe i’ll find some powdered ones which is easier for me. Now I’m excited to write down my plans for 2017 too!

6. Rebecca Swenor says:

It sounds like you have awesome goals for the new year. I have yet to write mine down but gave myself til the end of the week to do so. It is so important for us all to take care of ourselves first so we are able to take care of other. The me time is something everyone needs Thanks for sharing your goals for 2017.

7. Mhaan says:

Now I am motivated to plan out my goals this year. More valuable content for my blog and more time with my family.

8. Great goals! Mine are very similar to yours. I really want to be better at meal planning on weekends so I don’t end up grabbing a hamburger midweek.