The Moringa Oleifera tree is a multipurpose tree native to the foothills of the Himalayas in Northwestern India (you know the same place I get my Himalayan Sea Salt…).
The very first thing that is amazing about this tree is that it is drought resistant! The oil from the seeds can be used as a food supplement, as a base for cosmetics, and even for hair and the skin. The tree bears fruit and its leaves, seeds, immature seed pods, and fruits are edible. Due to its nutrient density it is widely used to combat malnutrition in infants and nursing mothers.
Benefits of Moringa
- Nutrient packed – rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Fights free radicals – Moringa contains antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols, and ascorbic acid in the leaves, flowers, and seeds. It prevents the damage and degradation that free radicals cause in the cells of different organs in the body, keeping them healthy and functioning at their best.
- Fights inflammation – Moringa reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes and proteins in the body, and Moringa leaf concentrate can significantly lower inflammation in the cells.
- Reduces some diabetes symptoms – Reduces lipid and glucose levels and regulates oxidative stress in diabetic patients resulting in lower blood sugar and cholesterol and improved protection against cell damage.
- Protects the cardiovascular system – Helps with blood lipid control, the prevention of plaque formation in the arteries, and reduced cholesterol levels.
- Supports brain health – High content of vitamin E and vitamin C fight oxidation that leads to neuron degeneration and results in improved brain function. It also normalizes the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline in the brain, which play a key role in memory, mood, organ function, responses to stimulus such as stress and pleasure, and mental health, for example in depression and psychosis.
- Protects the liver – Contains high concentrations of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage. The liver is responsible for blood detoxification, bile production, fructose metabolism, fat metabolism, and nutrient processing.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties – Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infection such as skin infections and certain strains of bacteria that are responsible for blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.
- Helps heal wounds – Blood clotting properties allowing wounds to heal more quickly.
- Increased energy – Better than high caffeine energy drinks and without the crash.
Zija Makes It Easy
Zija is formulated for bioavailability and easy absorption in the body. Just one serving of Zija per day provides you with vital antioxidants, minerals, omega oils, and essential amino acids. Zija uses science, not fiction to make the Moringa 90 plus cell-ready nutrients available. Zija provides you with a balanced, convenient, approach to your nutrition. All products contain or are wholly substantiated by the plant, Moringa Oleifera. While it’s one of the newer discoveries to modern science, Moringa has been making strides in various societies for thousands of years. Moringa continues to amaze the scientific world with its amazing balance of antioxidants, minerals and amino acids. Ancient Indian writings, dating as far back as 150 B.C., refer to the Moringa plant and its uses. Early Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians prized Moringa for its therapeutic properties and also used it to protect skin, make perfume, and purify water for drinking. Now this humble plant, often called “the Miracle Tree,” is coming to the forefront through Zija, the Moringa company.
Dozens of humanitarian organizations now promote the use of Moringa in poverty-stricken areas to combat malnutrition and its adverse effects on the body. Groups such as Church World Service, Educational Concerns for Hunger Organization, National Science Foundation, and others are reintroducing the different health benefits of this plant to malnourished people in various underdeveloped areas. While conventional treatments for malnutrition normally take months, healthcare professionals have discovered that people taking Moringa show improvement within days. Biochemists, natural scientists, and health-care workers are busy substantiating ancient claims of Moringa’s effectiveness in treating more than 300 conditions. Their research has led to the documentation of its astonishing range of natural vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Many people taking Moringa have reported rapid improvements in skin, digestion, eyesight, mental clarity, and overall well-being, plus a reduction in symptoms associated with fatigue, arthritic-like conditions, and aging to name a few. In addition to its wealth of vitamins and minerals, the Moringa plant provides a rich and rare combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, and kaempferol. We call this compound Z-Atin, and it’s found only in Zija. Z-Atin is the metabolic trigger for complete nutrient absorption and it guarantees that you get all the goodness of Moringa found in Zija.
Zija has liquid nutritionals, a weight management system, skincare products, essential oils and more.
How Can I Sample Zija?
This opportunity to sample Zija is only available until the end of March by filling out this FORM. You can purchase Zija from this link – but you need a special (unique to each individual) code in order to get this awesome sample pack deal.