Classic Reebok for Mommy and Me #ClassicLeather #thisISclassic

1. Tara Pittman says:

Those shoes look so comfortable. I remember my first pair of Reebok shoes, I think they were pink high tops

2. I hope you enjoy your new sneakers. I can’t believe how many different ‘type’ of sneakers there are on the market.

3. Reeboks are always in style, aren’t they?! I personally LOVED the high-top ones with velcro around the ankles – remember those?!

4. When I was in high school, all my sister and I wore was a Reebok high top! They are still a great shoe! Made to last!

5. Tammy says:

I’m from the generation when those shoes first came out and I had a pair of white ones. I loved those shoes and wore them until the soles fell off.

6. Too funny that she’d wear sneakers to school & then switch to something she liked better. I remember doing this too, although it was switching knee socks for stockings … OMG, before you could wear pants to school.

7. Becky Willis says:

Those look so comfortable and I really like they have sizes that you can both be twins! I have always felt good about purchasing Reebok knowing that they are a well-known name. I thought it was cute that she would change into her barn boots.

8. Tiffany says:

I heard they were making a comeback. My mom loved her Classic Reebok sneakers. I will have to get her a pair.

9. Urvi says:

Those shoes look very comfortable. I never bought white shoes as I always worried about cleaning them. But it looks outstanding.

10. Great looking shoes! I am so afraid of white shoes though, lol. Even I mess them up a lot.

11. Classics never go out of style. Classic designs are always fashionable. They are immortal just like this classic Reebok shoes. They still look really nice. I have always been a fan of Reebok shoes and bags.

12. On Women Mind says:

Classic Shoes are always in and can be wear anywhere anytime. Your shoes look so amazing and comfortable.

13. Can I tell you how much I bugged my Grandmother when I was younger for a pair of Classic Reeboks?!?! When I was older and able to buy myself a black and white pair it was awesome! These are definitely a classic pair of sneakers!

14. Thu Nguyen says:

Those look so comfortable that I want to try it on now. I would consider to buy 2 pairs for me and my mother. Thanks for your sharing.

15. I love the classics! They are so comfy and can be worn with a lot of looks.

16. I love this brand! It’s been here for so long. I need to get me a pair of Classic Reebok

17. Amazing that your daughter thinks it’s okay to wear same sneakers as her Mom. Love it!