Anthony’s Ribbon Wall Gets An Upgrade With Style And Apply

1. GiGi Eats says:

I used to competitively horseback ride!! I lived for those ribbons! The memories swirling in my brain right now, wow, nostalgic over here!

2. tara pittman says:

Love the look over the fireplace. These decals are so cool and look easy to apply

3. Jeanette says:

OHH I love that globe one! I am in love with traveling so decorating my house with something like that would be cool!

4. Kelli A says:

This is a great way to showcase those ribbons! I love decals! They make changing up your space so simple and easy and because it is so simple and easy you can change it up quite often because they are also pretty cheap compared to painting a whole room or buying standout pieces. These are very versatile for those who like to change things up as often as I do. I have tons of decals! 😉

5. Soonjoo says:

I love the world map decal! It’s pretty cool! What a fun way to decor your home!

6. Tiffany says:

I love it. This is an awesome way to display his ribbons! I have used decals and they are a great way to decorate. So easy to apply.

7. Angel says:

I love the ornament decal over the fireplace. So trendy and chic.

8. Becky Willis says:

I haven’t been on a horse in a long, long time. I love the decal you were able to get for him. Congratulations on his ribbons and I think it is awesome your kids are able to have horses. I am also happy for you to be able to have them and enjoy their time in your life.

9. Nicole says:

I’ve never heard of this company before, but they’re decals are amazing. I love the map and globes over the fireplace. They’re both very relaxing and intriguing to look at. I’ll have to look and see what great decals they have for my son’s room perhaps, thanks for sharing!

10. What a cool way to display those ribbons! I think Style and Apply is a great way to up your design game.

11. Fun idea for kids rooms as they grow so quickly & their interests change, so decals can change with them. Thanks for sharing

12. TColeman says:

This is such an adorable decal. This has to be something that is treasured in the room.