This post contains affiliate links
Following a Keto diet is awesome but sometimes you just want a treat – even a traditional comfort food type of treat like chocolate chip cookies!
So I have tried several different versions and each iteration got closer and closer. This set is really good. I am more than happy to try some other versions but now I know I have a winner!
I always recommend using a stand mixer for making cookies – who really wants to put all that elbow grease into each batch. We all have enough things to work hard on – this doesn’t need to be one of them.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For this recipe you need a block of full fat cream cheese, 2 sticks of butter – blend those together first. Then add in 1/2 cup sugar alternative, 1/2 cup brown sugar alternative, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1 egg, 1 cup coconut flour, 1 1/2 cup almond flour and one cup sugar free chocolate chips.
Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. These do not melt – whatever size you make the dough, it will remain that size. So you can put them close together on the cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees until a nice golden brown.
These cookies are slightly crumbly so we actually store them in the freezer and they are perfect straight out of the freezer.
- 1 bar of full fat cream cheese
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar alternative
- ½ cup brown sugar alternative
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat/Bake at 350 degrees
- For this recipe you need a block of full fat cream cheese, 2 sticks of butter - blend those together first. Then add in ½ cup sugar alternative, ½ cup brown sugar alternative, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1 egg, 1 cup coconut flour, 1½ cup almond flour and one cup sugar free chocolate chips.
- Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. The cookies will retain their shape through the cooking process so you can put them close to one another on the parchment paper. Bake until they are a golden brown.